Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Tot School: J is for Jesus

G is 21 Months
This Weeks Theme: J is for Jesus

I really had not planned on doing much this past week. I printed out 1+1+1=1's Nativity Pack on a whim. G has been obsessed with babies, and every Christmas book we read she'd search and search for baby Jesus. At the very least I thought she'd enjoy seeing all the "babies" within the Nativity Pack, but she really got a lot out of it. I was pleasantly surprised at how many of the activities she sat down & completed. I only managed to grab a couple pictures though.

Coloring her J's....and baby Jesus....


Sorting Animals & People


One morning I was running around trying to get ready so we could get out of the house, and I discovered this in my bed.



And of course we made cookies




A short & sweet post this week. I wanted to get something up, because I was very impressed with G this week. She's just growing too fast. (And skipping! It's so cute!) I'm busy returning the house to it's normal state, preparing to go out of town for the New Year and organizing so we can be ready to jump right into the Alphabet when we return home next week.

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and I wish you a safe & happy New Year!

p.s. I apologize to family who are looking for Christmas pics. I haven't even uploaded them onto my computer yet. Soon, soon!!


This post was shared with 1+1+1=1






1 comment:

  1. AW! My daughter is obsessed with babies as well - its really cute! I would love it if you linked up to our new TGIF party: http://www.twosasters.com/2012/01/tgif-1.html

    Cari
    twosasters.com

    ReplyDelete