Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Tot School: Not so much

Week 3 of Tot School. G is 17 months.

This week was supposed to be blue week.


G & I even went through her toys & books and pulled out all the blue things.

I made sure to include Good Night Ocean and Good Night Lake. We have 2 trips planned in the next couple weeks - camping & visiting friends near the ocean.
But then our life got a little crazy. (You can read about our week on my other blog.)
We didn't get much further with blue week.

This week turned into enjoying family time & relaxing on our camping trip. G impressed me with all the things she could do that I had no clue she could.


Swinging on the big kid swing. She'll even pump her legs once or twice.


Drinking from a mug.
Looking like a camper who had just woken up to a morning brew of coffee.




We'll get back into the swing of things & blue week by the end of this coming week.




This post was shared with 1+1+1=1

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you were brave and camped outside... I linked up play camping indoors at Tot school. I guess I'm a wimp? :) Looks like you had a lot of fun! And I love the book recommendations.

    ReplyDelete