Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Tot School: Red Week

This was our first week of Tot School. G is 16 months old.
It's RED week!

I combed through the house and pulled together all of the red toys, books, etc and made her "red basket".



I absolutely love that Tyson is getting involved with this.



Even if that means playing with the red bucket turned into a "toss the red block" game.



I even wore red for the occasion.
(It was totally not planned. That's my frumpy, Monday work day blahs, Lumberjack shirt.)



She colored with her red crayon.
(Yes. We only have one red crayon. And it was broken by the end of the week, and she spent much of her time just trying to put the crayon back together. I really need to get to the store and get some more supplies!)


Towards the end of week she was starting to mimick the sound of saying "red". Not really clear enough for me to announce "FIRST WEEK OF TOT SCHOOL AND SHE SAID RED!" But I was impressed, none the less. :)

We didn't really get the chance to do any activities, so I'm officially extending Red Week...YAY!



This post was shared with 1+1+1=1



1 comment:

  1. Oh how cute that she is at least trying to say red! That's a great accomplishment :). I know you are going to love Tot School with your little lady!

    ReplyDelete